I'm trying to GTD

Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's been four weeks

And my desk is still neat, and I feel more organized than ever. Things feel much more under control.

Here's what I'm currently using:

1) Lotus Notes - email, with folders: "-Actions, -Waiting For, -Someday", and my calendar (only with appointments, not any "hard" to-dos
2) Remember The Milk - All to-dos, including those delegated, with folders for Work, Errands, Waiting For, Tickler, each person on my team, Someday
3) Palm - Right now just a copy of my Notes in Datebk5, but I'd like to try to use this more
4) Paper files - One drawer for current projects, one for current archive, one for vendor archive, and two for historical archive (to be tossed or shipped off to outside archive when full)

Issues - My Lotus Notes email folders don't have enough info int he email header (always) to get a sense of what the next action is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home